Not sure what is was about this last week, but it seems as if everything was coming to a head. Grades are due, projects still need to be graded, extra duties at school are mounting and when I get home.... I know we all are busy and I am not complaining. Just can't believe the lack of time one has for them self anymore. I will make a change ... tomorrow ; )
Any hoo, I did like the comparison we had to make this week between the Casey article and Datta Kaur's. I wasn't able to sit down and thoroughly read the article until Thursday at which point I closed my self off from the rest of the house for the evening and made sure I finished the discussion posting that night. I then started looking forward to the final project and started to worry about the time requirements I was going to need next week. I then only had a few times to look at the discussion the rest of the week and was called away each time. Now it is Monday night and I feel lost at even trying to respond. I think rather than post just to post, I will just absorb the info I can from last week's discussion and move on to this week.
On a better note for me, I finished the pre-course survey and really like what I have developed. I think it will fit nicely into what I try to find out from my students throughout the course. I have revamped it several times since I email the link to the instructor and today even tried it out in one of my classes. I was looking for feedback from the students. They seemed to think it was okay, but especially like the survey I asked them to take on Multiple Intelligences. I wanted to get a feel for the type of intelligences I had in the classroom and the site I found to survey them lets me combine all the data from each of the students to get an overall reading of the class. I can even separate the data into boys and girls. I found this really interesting as did they.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment