This week was a difficult and confusing one for me. It took several days of reading over different sources for Bloom's taxonomy and talking to colleagues before I decided how to pursue the assignment. In the end, I think I have a better understanding of Bloom's and a definite appreciation for the need to use it while creating not just online courses but developing any material I will use in my classroom. My Bloom's Taxonomy Assessment assignment for the Casey article did look a little different from others but I think functionally it works for me.
Another note, I have learned more about learning objectives. A couple of postings this week included classmates posting their learning objectives for classes they teach. Also we were given a link to a site that gave a basic how-to of creating learning objectives. I also received our graded rubric for the group project last week. In the notes I was given a brief summary of what LO should look like. For the final, I think I might get this right :)
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment