We have done it. Completed this course and survived. Not throwing out negative vibes here. Just was a lot of work in a time when there seemed to be no time. A mid course sickness the had me sleeping 24/7 for 5 days (????) didn't help much, well actually not at all.
Back on task though cause there still seems to be no time. We said our good-byes this week and I am not sure why, but I get sentimental even though I have worked with the class for 8 eight weeks and never met anyone personally. Just get that way. My wife just laughs at me. But again back on task. I really enjoyed the information my fellow classmates had to offer. They made the class what it is. I like thinking how the interaction that took place here on line would have been different in a F2F. I imagine I would have gotten to know the others better but because I am pretty social, I may have not gotten as much from the class.
The final project is finally done. I would say that in my procrastination, it turned out okay. I did do some revamping and the insights from classmates helped with that. I am excited to put the course into action. I may start planning for implementation next semester. For right now though, I am working on bits and pieces in the classroom. Last week I just introduce my students on the concept of blogging for self reflection. So for it is not 100%. Still a lot of training on the subject, although there are a few students who have taken the ball and ran with it so to say. So I am excited about the possibilities.
I need to update my e-portfolio and sometime change it so it will serve me to a better purpose. I am hoping that I am currently experiencing a "second" wind in my career. Not sure where things will take me, I just know that I am going. With that said, I am going. Again classmates, take care and hope to see a few of you in the Internet cloud and look for to continuing with these course with those that still have work to do like myself.
Rick is signing off.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment