Monday, September 28, 2009

My Interview

I started off my interview working with Damian. When I was getting ready to post my interview with him I noticed that Matt had already done so. I was confused (not a first by any means). I went back to my email to make sure I had not dreamed the conversation I had with Damian. Found out that my email was not coming through and Matt had emailed Damian needing a partner so we did the round robin thing. Just happy I wasn't going crazy. Turned out, Matt and I had both spent time in Colorado Springs. Small world. Anyway, here is what was shared about me from Damian.


It is my pleasure to introduce Rick Sanchez of Buffalo, WY. 
He instructs technology courses for middle school students.  He is currently in the process of developing all of his class topics in an online format so that his students have more curriculum options.  Topics include:  programming, photo manipulation, adobe flash, web design, robotics, animation, building and fixing computers (IT) and others as they request them.  He is taking this course as part of the E-Learning Certificate to assist him with his work in converting the topics to the online format.
In his free time, he enjoys traveling with his wife, camping, and riding his motorcycle (they live at the base of the Big Horn Mountains).
With all of the topics that Rick teaches, I'm sure he'll have some awesome perspectives to assist us in our learning.
Damian @ Minneapolis 


No comments:

Post a Comment